New Business Developer
Straightforward – Creative Design Agency
Full-Time Permanent. Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Straightforward Solutions is a small but well established Creative Design Agency, near Lichfield, Staffordshire (WS14 9PN). We are creative crusaders, purveyors of print and defenders of the brand. We’re committed to meeting our clients every need and working with them to find the best approach for their brand.
We’re looking for a New Business Developer to join our team. The right candidate should be a champion of great design, with a passion for helping brands to work with our creative agency to reach their full potential. From start-ups to established names, you will be the friendly face of Straightforward, the key contact, who will support and nurture accounts from inception and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an enthusiastic team, in an established agency with a great vibe and energy. A self-motivated individual, the right candidate should be confident at using the tools at their disposal to actively generate leads and nurture accounts at every step. You will be a key cog in the Straightforward machine, actively generating new business and acting as the key point of communication between the client and the design studio.
If you’re adept at ‘B2B & B2C marketing’ best practice as well as software, internet & IT savvy this is your opportunity to fly.
You will be instrumental in shaping our future client base, growing and developing a number of clients across the target sectors.
We’re looking for someone who has a brilliant way with words both verbally and written, who can talk knowledgeably and with a passion for branding, design and marketing projects to open up potential opportunities.
You’ll need to be used to mapping out the target audience, developing a CRM database and communications strategy, building pipelines and generating proposals.
Consistently arranging and attending initial client meetings & credentials presentations
- A desire to be in a sales-focused role
- Confident, credible and charismatic both on the phone and in person
- An engaging personality with a natural charm and energy to provide a consultative approach to winning new business
- A strong communicator, with a clear and calm personal style and excellent written and presentation skills
- A talented networker with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems and the ability to demonstrate sales planning experience
- A strong background in B2B new business within the creative sector would be an advantage
- Be creative and proficient with social media
- A great sense of humour and a positive outlook on life
- Commensurate to experience
- Car/ Car Allowance & business fuel
- Holiday 4 weeks + statutory days
- Mac gear
- Supportive team
- Converted barn in a rural location… unlimited fresh air!
- Ample free parking
If this sounds right up your street, then maybe it’s time to make your next move.
Please note that due to our rural location, you should have personal transport.