Join our team
Straightforward – Creative Design Agency
Straightforward, The Old Byre, Packington Hayes, Lichfield, Staffs WS149PN
(please note that we’re in a rural location and you’ll need to drive)
Up to £28,000 pro-rata / commensurate with experience
After three months probation:
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- Christmas shut down
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Your birthday off (or closest working day)
- An extra days holiday for every year served (up to a maximum of 5 days)
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to Skillshare training
Part-Time – Negotiable hours, this role may suit somebody returning to the workplace after a career break.
Full-Time – Monday-Friday 08:30-17:00 with 1hr lunch.
Due to the nature of this job, this is not a home-working position. We believe in a work-life balance and endeavour to complete projects within regular office hours.
28 days holiday including Bank Holidays plus Christmas shutdown
About the role:
- 2 years of previous agency experience
- Apple macOS literate
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects, and Premiere Pro advantageous
- A passion for design, technology and continuous learning
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Taking a wide range of digital and print projects from initial concept through to completion
- Strong creative judgment, with excellent typography and composition skills
- Responsive to deadlines
- Precision & accountability for the final creative delivery and proofing of projects
- The personal motivation to develop and become a multifaceted key team member
Ready to apply?
If you think we’re a fit for each other and want to work on a wide range of projects in a great agency – Give us a shout!
Please attach a brief CV, examples of your best work (single PDF) and three fun facts about yourself to email@example.com Subject Ref: Graphic Designer
No agencies please.